Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stores I sell In

My Blinkies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunday, September 28, 2008

PostHeaderIcon Just a bit of fun

I decided to have a play today rather than designing things. and found a wonderful tutorial on the net, well I managed to make this and save before my internet faulted I went back into history and found the tutorial it is called I believe, the masks used were from urbanfairytales and I used the new fly away butterfly kit by cancermoon creations found at Ahhh scraps, it complimented the picture of the sweet angel used who is one of my darling grand daughters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Resources sites

Chatbox

Advertising Group

Image and video hosting by TinyPic