Stores I sell In

There was an error in this gadget

My Blinkies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thursday, November 12, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Christmas Freebie

The overlay was made using a couple of my new christmas scripts (modern christmas and snowflake) It is full size 12x12 inches and has CU4CU use... enjoy ! oh and I do have them on sale right now at a crazy price of 80c each so be quick they will not stay that cheap for long.... (treasuredscraps)

download HERE

3 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

rabidbunny said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Post a Comment